Due to new client signings, MGECOM has a need for a experienced Affiliate Manager!
Join MGECOM and enjoy the ability of working from home with a flexible schedule, while you work to increase the performance of the affiliate marketing program for our well-known clients!
Affiliate Account Executive
Manage affiliate marketing programs on a daily basis by completing both day-to-day tasks and focusing on long-term goals and objectives which are designed to increase revenue and ROI for our clients.
Areas of Responsibility
- Writing informational newsletters to be sent to large numbers of recipients.
- Reviewing, evaluating, and processing applications submitted by individuals interested in participating in our clients’ affiliate program.
- Developing informational reports which are delivered to our clients.
- Writing blog articles to be posted on our corporate site.
- Maintaining open lines of communications with affiliates, responding to affiliate inquiries promptly, and developing supportive relationships with affiliates.
- Implementing various campaigns, promotions, and events designed by our and our clients’ teams.
- Policing affiliate’s marketing activities for adherence to program terms and conditions.
- Recruiting potential affiliates into our client’s marketing programs.
- 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Advertising, Operations, or related field.
- Interest in learning about new and developing internet technologies.
- Ability to work with large groups of diverse people.
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans.
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums.
- Willingness to embrace and understand new concepts.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. You will have the opportunity to work from the location of your choosing; proximity to MGECOM headquarters is not necessary.
Interested candidates should submit a resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications lacking a cover letter are likely to be ignored. Please note: Applications are being accepted immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you!